ABC Evening News for Sunday, Apr 02, 2017
View other clips in this broadcast →
Material supplied by VTNA may be used for educational analysis or research only. Any editing, reproduction, publication, rebroadcast, public showing or public display may be prohibited by copyright laws.
(Niles, Michigan: Kenneth Moton) The carbon monoxide poisoning at a Michigan hotel featured; scenes shown of the Quality Inn hotel pool area. [Victim Bryan Watts' FRIEND, witnesses Francine SAUNDERS, KID - comment.] [Niles fire dept. Capt. Don WISE- says the hotel likely did not have a detector.]
Note to sponsor members: The Vanderbilt Television News Archive video player requires a modern operating system and browser to work properly. If you are experiencing playback problems, check the minimum requirements and adjust your setup accordingly. After adjustments, if you continue to experience problems, please contact us.
Welcome! Above is the abstract of the item that you're interested in viewing from the Vanderbilt Television News Archive's collection. You have three options if you'd like to view this item:
If you believe that you are associated with a sponsoring college or university and have received this message in error, please let us know.